Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year! 2016!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great beginning to the New Year. I am looking forward to some good things this year, lets make it better than last! I am sharing some cool vintage pics of celebrating the New Year in the past. Hope you enjoy!


Drink up!








Wanna Dance?!


                                             Lucy & Desi


                                         I hope its a great one!




                                           Debbie Reynolds



                                             Jayne Mansfield




                        I never forget our Military & all they sacrifice.





                                         Happy New Year!




                          Haha!! Looks like someone is having a great time!





                      Its happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment