Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year


As you can tell I am not very good at blogging, however I would like for that to change as part of my New Years changes. I know most people don't keep up with them but I am willing to try. I have spent a lot of this past year stressing over things and I really feel like I am now ready to change that. Its only when YOU decide to stop allowing people, or things around you, to not stress you out that you can really change. I look back over the past year and if I could calculate the amount of time I spent worrying I think I would be ashamed. As a wife and mother there are better things I need to focus on. So enough about my pity party, how do you all need to change? What positive things would you like to see this next year? I would love to blog more, I love to write but with 3 kids and homeschool sometimes that is on the back burner but its truly my passion. Since I was a young girl all the way until young adulthood I would journal, its therapy too many. I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday and I pray that you have a AWESOME year!! Be safe and careful those who are traveling during this holiday season....Love to all~ Shelby

2 comments:

  1. I think I would like to blog more myself this year and perhaps steer away from facebook a little more.. All though I do enjoy catching up with friends and far away family it can be overwhelming and downing at times. thinking of becoming more of me instead of them is a true wish on my part........good luck and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Its hard when there are SO many distractions these days. The simpler the life I believe the better. Always need time for ourselves even if its blogging or journaling, its keeps us real. Have a great new year too! I look forward to following you~

    ReplyDelete