Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Blessings


I am staying true to my Monday blogs of what I am thankful for, so this Monday I am thankful that I have the internet to blog about this! We take so many things for granted, I am thankful that my hubby has a job which provides well for our family. We are not rich, but we are rich in what we have. I am doing laundry right now and even though I am complaining about 3 baskets full I am so glad that we have a washer and a dryer. Many people still carry theirs to the laundry mat, I remember those days. I can still remember when we were newly married and had no clue how to budget money and we were broke, I am glad that as the years have gone we are more aware of what we spend and how to spend it. God has blessed my husband with a job that provides and we have the insurance we need, so many people I know are without health insurance and life insurance. One of my New Years Resolutions was to get a budget together and try to stick to it for one year and see where is takes us. Its so hard these days with this economy, so many are unemployed its scary. Its these things that a lot of times we forget but they are huge blessings. So its a relief for me to remember what we have then what we don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment