Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day

Most of us have many plans for the weekend that will be spending time with our Mothers, our children and the rest of our family. I couldn't help but think of those who have loss their Mother's during this time. I can imagine that its a hard time for them, I'm sure many emotions go along with it. Sadness is the first I'm sure, maybe regret for things you wish could of been said or should have, and I'm sure jealousy. I've talked to a few that are close to me who have loss their mom and that is something that they struggle with, its hard for them to see others with their moms when they are grieving and wishing they had theirs still. I am blessed to still have my mother but with the natural order of things there will come a day when I don't, I pray that I enjoy and savor the time I have now since we never know what life will bring. This Mother's Day I am saying a prayer for those who are hurting and feeling all these emotions from the loss of their Moms, I hope that you find some peace during this time and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment