Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie


Chicken Pot Pie:
This was the best recipe ever! My family loved them and I must say they turned out great! Weis grocery store has ALL their chicken 40% off right until May 12th so I went and loaded up. I ended up being able to make 3 different meals out of the chicken and this was one. Great for leftover's.
Ingredients:
Cut up chicken, about 3 cups
1 can cream of chicken soup, peas,
onions diced up, celery diced up
carrots cut up, potatoes cut up (small)
and salt and pepper to taste.
For the topping I used 2 cups of bisquick
1 cup milk and 2 eggs. Mix together and spoon on top then bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until brown. Very rarely do I make pot pies because they never really turned out in the past since I would use pie crust, so I found this to be very easy. I will definitely be using this with beef in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm Mmmm M!!! Love some chicken pot pie. I want to make this on the first day of fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was SO GOOD! I am not even just saying that, and easy girl! Yummy, I love fall!!

    ReplyDelete