Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hardee's Copy Cat Cinnamon Rolls...

These were so good. I made them up for breakfast this morning and the kids gobbled them up. Here is the recipe and they are so easy even the kids can make them...
2 1/4 bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 raisins (optional)
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sugar
Mix Bisquick,  milk, raisins, cinnamon, and sugar until dough forms and then knead about 20 times, roll out dough and then cut out. Place on greased pan, brush with butter and bake for 8-10 min...450
Glaze:
2/3 powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
mix well and drizzle
I used little cut outs and made them like cinnamon bites
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I love Hardees rolls!!! I grew up on them but we dont have a Hardees where I live now. Can you believe that?! Madness I tell you LOL I'm going to use your recipe here, thanks for sharing doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so YUMMY!! I used to work at Hardee's, with a work permit, 1st job and i loved it.

    ReplyDelete