Thursday, June 28, 2012

Words to live by

I truly believe that words can make or break a person, what you think about yourself is so important. The Bible even says that "As a man thinks in his heart so he is" Proverbs 23:7 We need to think highly of ourselves, without going overboard, so that we have self worth. So many people put themselves down and they are emotionally and mentally abusing themselves! For whatever reason it may be, past abuse, bad relationships ect...We need to remember that we are here for a reason and we ARE important. Just like the movie "The Help" and the famous line that will forever stick out to me, a quote that my kids and I often say and that is, "You is kind. You is smart. You IS important." What wonderful words to live by. Try writing these down somewhere and everyday before you go about your business repeat that to yourselves, I guarantee that you WILL start to feel better. Its just a small thing do to but words make a HUGE difference is us all. I hope you have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment