Monday, December 31, 2012

Beef Stroganoff

Tonights Dinner was Beef Stroganoff. I make a really simple recipe. My husband loves this recipe and I must say it taste pretty good! I am not too good with measurements but I will explain the best I can.
3 pounds of Ground Beef
1 can of Mushrooms
2 cans of Beef Gravy
Heavy Cream
Butter 
Egg Noodles
Loaf of French Bread

Cook Ground Beef and drain. Add gravy and cook until it simmers, about 45 min. I like to let it  simmer on low a bit so the beef and gravy blends well. Add salt and pepper to your liking. Add some heavy cream, about 1/2 cup then add can of mushrooms and a few pats of butter. Cook on low while you boil your egg noodles. Once the noodles are done serve it together. Its so yummy and good for leftovers too. I am not to fond of mushrooms so I use only 1 can but you can use more if you like. I usually end up tweaking my recipes a bit to our families liking, you can do the same. Hope you enjoy. Its an easy and cheap meal which makes it even more better!!




2 comments: