Thursday, December 6, 2012

Easy Dinner that goes far.

I have made my mind up that after the Holidays I am going to plan our meals better, by better I mean that I am going to scour the internet for recipes that are affordable, taste good, and go far. This is a sample meal that I am sure my Family will like and will go far. Here is a pic of what it looks like once it's prepared. First you prepare the stuffing just like you would if you were to eat it right away, then mix 1 can of Cream of Chicken in a bowl with 1/3 cup of milk. Place the stuffing in the center of the dish and along the sides add the Chicken, once done cover it with the Cream of Chicken Mix. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. It smells super good...Enjoy and check back because all the recipes I find, I am going to post for those who want to better plan and budget their meals.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you put the Cream of Chicken soup mixture over the stuffing as well? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete