Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lessons for kids


I don't know about you but my kids LOVE to do crafts, anything that requires them sitting at our table with crayons, scissors or glue is their favorite! I love to do them as well. Its a nice time to talk with one another, teach them a lesson and just enjoy one anothers company. Since we are Home Schoolers I am always looking for some good sites that have a lot of good educational info. Below I am posting links to some of our favorites, at least for me as their teacher I have found that these sites are awesome....I hope you get a chance to check them out, they are great for parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles or anyone thats looking for some easy teaching material and crafts. I love to spend the time with the kids, this time of year is especially nice to teach them the stories of Thanksgiving and the meaning of Christmas. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment