Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful


Yesterday morning my husband and I were talking about some changes that were coming up at his job, hours are changing, on call schedules and all the things that annoy you. I was complaining and so was he and then I thought "We should just be thankful he has a job" so many people are without employment right now. I am so thankful for the many things we are blessed with. As I look around our house my family wants for NOTHING.....We have a nice home, food, tv, internet, movies, toys, and all the things that anyone would want. Not much to complain about is it? For some reason this time of year makes people more aware of what they are thankful for. Obviously we should be thankful every day all year long. As we go on our daily routines things do slip our minds, we do tend to take things for granted at times. We all do, its normal. I just wanted to share the reminder that I had and hope that as your month goes on that you too will be reminded of the simple things that you are thankful for. I am also very thankful for anyone who reads my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment