Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter



I know we come from all walks of life, each one of us different, but for my Family we celebrate Easter by acknowledging the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am so Thankful for what he has done in my life and my families. I am grateful and thankful daily for what he has given us, even though at times I wonder whats the point in certain things, can't wrap our minds around some things in life, tragedies, ect...but through it all I believe there is a bigger purpose and calling for us. I have to believe that and have the Faith and Hope, if not then life seems meaningless to me. I do not try to push my beliefs on others, I respect that there are those who do not share what I believe but I pray that one day they may. I pray for all my friends that you have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter. Whatever you may believe and whatever your traditions are I pray that you enjoy your time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment