Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Blessings


What a wonderful time we had yesterday with family and friends. Its a lot of work to entertain and have a houseful but its so worth it. I love making the memories and knowing that one day my kids will pass them on to their own families. I always think about what I want their childhood to look like in their eyes when they are older. I want it to be a childhood of fun, happiness, unity, and love. I try to not worry so much about cleaning every little thing up right away or taking their homemade tent down off the couch and any other thing that kids love to do. I want them to be kids, for us all to enjoy one another. Leaving good memories is priceless, when we are all gone the only thing thats left is what memories we have of one another. Doesn't matter what material things or money you may have, those things fade away but memories last a lifetime and then some. I am so thankful for making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment