Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mod Podge

If you are ever bored or feeling crafty get yourself some Mod Podge, there is so much cool stuff you can do with it. This weekend we decided to take our old kitchen table and let the kids have it for a Lego Table, they are always taking up my dining room table so I figured why not let them have this one? Now they have their own space and can be crafty and creative themselves. So, we bought some Mod Podge, dug out all the old lego playset instructions that we kept and some big flat lego pieces and starting glueing away. We plan on adding baskets underneath but that may have to wait until next weekend but in the meantime this is what it looks like for now. I plan on adding more pics when its finished. Kids love legos and its good to occupy their little minds with. Mine can play really good with one another and I'm hoping this will be a nice quiet time for them to get away even during homeschool if they just need a little break. I love this stuff and have been eyeing up a lot more furniture in my home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment