Monday, July 2, 2012

Lunch Time

Kids always want a different spin on their lunches, I am a total sucker because I always try to fix them something crafty. Today they wanted "Hot Dog Mummies" well all I did was whip up some biscuit mix and rolled it around the hot dogs and baked them. I used the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuit recipe and they were really good! I found myself snacking on them too.
Red Lobster Bay Biscuit:
2 1/4 cup bisquick
garlic powder
oregano
2/3 cup of milk
1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
Hot dogs
Mix together and then roll around the hot dog, bake at 400 degrees for about 15 min....I pretty much don't measure the spices added, I just wing it. Its really yummy. Enjoy, oh and this is really good for Halloween, not Summer, I have some silly kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment